GIS CONFIRMS TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT SHOWCASE FOR THE LIFTING INDUSTRY IN ITALY
Palazzani Industrie S.p.A. thanks all the customers who visited the stand during the exhibition and who took a keen interest in the Ragno aerial platforms.
The GIS exhibition has confirmed to be the actual most important Italian showcase for the lifting sector. An appointment that Palazzani Industrie S.p.A. has not miss, to show its Spider Lifts to their consolidated and new potential customers belonging to the domestic market. Reliability and customization are the principles evidenced by the Spider Lifts models displayed at Palazzani Industrie’ stand. The new models are designed and manufactured to meet the increasingly demanding market demands.
The Spider Lifts shown at Palazzani Industrie’ Stand were:
• the new Ragno XTJ 37+. Launched during Bauma 2019, it has entered the large Palazzani existing range, receiving a lot of appreciation from the customers. This model reaches 37 m of max working height and 14.5 m outreach, with 120-230-330 kg capacity in the cage. It was selected in crawler version and Bi-energy (Diesel+AC) power option.
• Ragno XTJ 43+. A consolidated model belonging to XTJ series, that reaches 43 m of max working height and an exceptional outreach of 18 m, with 120-230-330 kg capacity in the cage. It was selected in crawler version and Bi-energy (Diesel+AC) power option.
• Ragno TZ 330+. The model with pantograph and telescopic arm that reaches 32 m of max working height and 16.50 m outreach. It was selected in crawler version and ECO AC+DC power option with lithium batteries - eco friendly, zero emissions suitable for work indoor.
All above mentioned models belong to new plus "+" series and feature these most up-to date technology: + speed: important increase of the aerial movements thanks to the introduction of the CAN-bus, + precision: smoother aerial movements to carry out at best every delicate operation, in total safety, + efficiency: a remarkable energy saving and optimization of working times, + safety: easy truck loading with the installation of the Easy Drive, + comfort: thanks to the “Return to Home” function, +interconnected: with the PALConnect kit.
• Ragno TZX 250. A model with telescopic articulated arm that reaches 25 m of max working height and 11.6 m outrheac. It was selected in Crawler version and ECO AC/DC power option with Lithium batteries - eco friendly, zero emissions suitable for work indoor.
• The new product Mini Crane RPG 2000. After having launched the first prototype during Bauma, this machine was showed at GIS at a more advanced production step. Designed to be easily usable, transportable and maneuverable, the new crane by Palazzani allows the operator to lift loads in narrow spaces or difficult access, where a truck-mounted crane cannot operate. The extremely compact dimensions, the reduced weights, the articulated stabilizers with telescopic extensions with three different positioning possibilities and self-leveling allow the Mini Crane to be positioned and work almost anywhere. The new Mini Crane RPG 2000 with a maximum capacity of 2.9 t x 1.5 m is currently nearing completion and will enter in production on 2020.