One Palazzani TZ 330+ ECO Lithium for the construction of “Moscow City” concert hall
Palazzani TZ 330 with a working height of 32m and a load capacity of 250kg
“Moscow City” is the name of the new Concert Hall in Mosque – Russia.
A public multifunctional cultural and entertainment leisure center. The unique complex will be nominated in 18 categories in the Guinness book of records, including the nomination "The largest architectural clock in the world".
The complex internal architecture of this building requires a special solution for all final stages of construction and following general maintenance.
FUN GENERATION, a management company in the field of integrated investment and construction engineering, has acquired a lift to the concert hall under construction
The study of specific aerial needs and negotiation with the customer for choosing the best solution began at the early stages of the project.
The specialists of LLC "Vertex" (Palazzani Dealer in Russia) provided consulting services for the selection of lifting equipment. As a result, the best option was the new spider Palazzani TZ 330 ECO: totally electric and powered with Lithium battery. The Spider lift has been delivered in December 2019 and it will operate at the final stages of construction of the concert hall and during the following operation of the complex.
Palazzani TZ 330 with a working height of 32m and a load capacity of 250kg was delivered with an impressive set of options:
- fully electric drive with 220V mains supply and lithium batteries, maintenance-free, do not emit explosive gas when charging and operate at low temperatures in winter;
- no-marking tracks that leave no trace on the delicate surfaces of the concert hall;
- electric winch with a load capacity of 250 kg for the use of the machine as a crane;
- ultrasonic sensors on the perimeter of the basket to prevent collisions;
- lift status monitoring display in the work basket, allowing the operator to have complete information about the machine while working at altitude;
- compressed air or water supply line to the basket, allowing to keep the facades clean from the outside.
The delivery was made directly to the 7-th floor of the facility. The lift without the basket was placed in the cargo elevator, which was not an easy task, but the senior mechanic Vertex Alexander Zhabin coped with it "perfectly": he skillfully maneuvered in a confined space. On the 7-th floor of the building, in the main room of the concert hall under construction under a huge glass dome, Vertex Staff instructed the customer management about the lift safety and operation.